Wizards and Warriors
About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Joining the Fun
Fanfiction by Authors
Over the years, we've felt like we've developed a truly close, personal
relationship with Wizards and Warriors. We re-watch the tapes.
We discuss the series. We drop in on Dirk and mock him when his leather
squeaks, then drop by Vector's place, raid the refrigerator, and eat all the
carpacca salad. They really, really hate that.
Yes, you read that right -- we putter around Aperans quite a bit. How,
you ask, is that possible? Trans-dimensional magic? Controlled
substances? Or are we all just a few bricks short of a castle, if you
catch my drift?
Quite possibly. What we're talking about here, though, is participatory
fanfic, in the form of both round robins and individual stories. Have a
drink with Justin. Exchange beauty secrets with Ariel. Linger over a
savory slice of cheesecake with Geoffrey. Schmooze with all your
favorite characters! Sure, it can all get pretty darn silly, but the show
wasn't exactly noted for playing it straight. So why not grab a
straitjacket and join the insanity?
- April Fools of Death - a Round Robin
- This story is down for editing. Though he may not suffer fools
gladly, suffer Dirk does in this tale of Listians magically transported to
Aperans as part of Vector's April Fool's Day prank. However, Camarand's
Festival of Fools is in for its own share of suffering when Dirk decides to use
us to destroy Erik Greystone . . .
- Love Voodoo by Anna M.C.
- A certain Listian strikes an unusual bargain with Dirk, for an unusual
price. A must for fans of Justin.
- Love Voodoo II: Love Hurts by Anna M.C.
- That voodoo that we do so well is back, and this time poor Justin's feeling
the pain. Can a certain Listian help make him feel all better?
- Mission: Impossible by various
- On the anniversary of our last April Fools' visit to Aperans, the List joins
forces with Dirk and company to save the original W&W episode tapes from
being destroyed by Warner Brothers. This story is not written in a round
- Monocle Mayhem - a Round Robin by
- Dirk, Vector, and Geoffrey embark upon a mad scavenger hunt on Earth to
retrieve pieces of the monocle from the Listians!
- One Lost Vampire - Well, Sort Of! by Celine
- Combine our resident vampire, massive doses of pain medication, and Men in
Black Leather -- in this case, Dirk and Ares (of Xena and Hercules
fame) -- and this is what you get.
- Perrin and the Cross of Over by Galen
Blackpool and Anna M.C.
- Crownhelm's alter ego joins Dirk and Vector in a truly bizarre Monty
Python and the Holy Grail birthday crossover. Don't worry -- it's only
a harmless little bunny rabbit . . .
For questions, comments or to send submission for the website,
contact the webmaster at
For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors
Mailing List, contact the list administrator at
This site contains copyright material whose use has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is
not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo
Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill,
Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of
the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.